Opportunities to Explore Pilates and Movement

I offer opportunities for either Private, Duets, or In-Home Pilates Training. We work together to address your overarching fitness and movement goals, while addressing your daily individual needs. I believe in empowering my clients to find the connection between their brains and body, listen to body feedback, and make informed choices about their health and wellness needs. Your Pilates sessions are enhanced with supported movement modalities such as Franklin Method, self Myofascial Release techniques, and Yoga.

I offer regular community workshops. Workshops vary in theme and will be hosted at various venues throughout the local community and abroad. Please click the button above to be directed to the Workshops page for more details.

If you are interested in hosting a workshop at your facility I would love to work with you.

I teach a handful of group fitness classes each week in the community. You can find me subbing and offering a class or two at the following establishments: Skagit Valley YMCA, Quantum Health and Yoga Lounge and PNW Pilates. Please click the button above to be directed to the Group Classes page for more details.

Foot health is incredibly important in our ability to be active. Neglecting the 3% of our body that supports the other 97% will eventually lead to dysfunction and pain. 

Reflexology not only addresses the physical aspects of our feet but also the larger energy fields of our entire body. It promotes full body relaxation, circulation, detoxification, balance, and healing through homeostasis. I offer a handful of monthly appointments dedicated to this practice. In your session you will also receive guidance regarding foot exercises, supportive tools, and homework that can be used to help improve the mobility and function of your feet.

​© 2020 Becky Everhart / Everhart Pilates and Movement / Mount Vernon, WA / 425-501-9061  

 All Photos are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws and cannot be copied, reproduced, or distributed in any way without written permission.

Love my images? Contact my professional photographer - brandyshreve.com

 Proudly created with Wix.com